Greetings from NE Wisconsin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

USA-RVNomads

I've (Gerald) have been a long time lurker here ever since we started entertaining the dream of RVing. My wife (Shari) and I recently purchased our first motorhome and in just a few weeks we'll be full time RV'rs! Though many think that we're retired, we aren't! We have a business that allows us to work as we travel, and in many cases traveling opens up new opportunities for us. So we've sold our house and most of our possessions and jumping into this journey with enthusiastic hearts.

Our new home which we are moving into as I write this introduction is "Ruby." She's a 2004 HR Ambassador 38PDQ that led to her being named Ruby because of her color and she's a gem. One owner, well care for and low miles.

We recently took her on an overnighter at a local State Park just to familiarize ourselves more with her and check everything thing out. She passed with flying colors. Although I did find that we had a broken drawer latch and learned there are a few accessories we needed to make life more enjoyable, but that is to be expected with even a brick and stick.

We're looking forward to sharing our experiences of being full timers here with others!

Attachments

• sideright8.jpg
    sideright8.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 10
A big welcome from Minnesota, and congrats on the rig. As said, it does look nice and clean. Look everything over, get it serviced if needed, and hit the road. Enjoy.

Welcome to the group ...... We also are semi-retired and manage to work with our business office while on the road...
If you have an interest in considering joining the Badger Chapter of the FMCA, (fun group - have several members from the Neenah area... send me a PM and can get you in touch with the officers  ....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stubblejumper
Back
Top Bottom