Greetings, newbie here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdD270

Hello from Arizona's White Mountains and Mogollon Rim area.
We used to have a Jayco pop-up in the mid 70's. Otherwise we have no RV'ing experience, do all our camping in tents and stay in motels or tents when traveling.
We're retired now and thinking of getting an RV, either a pull-behind or a 5'er, something not too big, maybe 16-22 ft., prefer a walk around queen bed. Thinking about something light enough to pull with an F-250 or an Expedition-type vehicle. We plan on using it year-round, Arizona summers and Colorado winters, so need one that is cold weather tolerant. Yeah, I know, that sounds like full-time RV'ing, which might come in our future, but not just now. We do like to go hunting in the cold weather, and prospecting in the hot weather. Yeah, backwards. We want an RV that is strong enough to go into the back country without being pulled apart on back roads or dragging all the underside out on high centers, ground clearance is a big plus.
Any ideas or suggestions from you folks who know much more than do we?? What do you recommend for a tow vehicle for a pull-behind, pickup or Expedition-type? Recommended brands famous for their strength, cold weather durability, etc??
Probably put all this in the wrong place, sorry. All help gratefully accepted.

Wow, so this is "The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing", huh?
No replies or welcome at all?
Well, if anyone is interested, I forgot to say that we are not looking for a tt with slides. We think they just add extra weight and are one more thing to break, go wrong, on a trailer.
I guess I posted this in the wrong place and that's why it's ignored?

Sorry someone didn't get to reply sooner, but welcome to The RV Forum.

I don't believe anyone was ignoring you, but the subject line gave no clue that you needed help or information. I see you've posted a separate message, and hopefully that will get the response you're looking for.

Thanks, Tom. I appreciate the reply. Just spent some time using the search and browsing through stuff. Lots of good info here, seems like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Dog
Back
Top Bottom