Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Strabo

Hello everyone.  I've been searching through rv sites and forums for a few days.  My wife and I will pick up our first travel trailer tomorrow - a 21' Outback.  We are really novices.  Our current abode on the road is a tipi (18' in diameter) so this is quite a change for us.  We hope to be on the road more this summer and a travel trailer is much more convenient. 

Anyway, just wanted to say hello from Richmond, VA, and thank everyone who has posted information that I've found extremely valuable already.

Strabo

Hi Strabo,

Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of info here. Be sure to ask any questions you might have.

We have gone around Richmond quite a few times. Our son is in the Navy and lives in Stafford, VA.

Hi Jim - I worked in Stafford awhile back.? Thanks for the welcome.? Never realized how much there was to know about traveling with an rv.? Kind of apprehensive, but I think it will work out.? I've already learned several things about hitches and brake equipment that my dealer never mentioned.? I've called them several times to ensure I was getting what I wanted and now what the "sell."

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on your first travel trailer.  I'm sure you will enjoy it.  As Jim mentioned please feel free to ask any questions that you have.  There is a lot of experience among the members here and we are willing to share.  Glad you found us.

Hi Strabo,

We've spent a lot of time at Aquia Pines campground. :)

There is a lot to know but it'll come quickly if you just read the messages and ask your questions. Whatever you do, do not believe what a sales person tells you!!! Some know what they are talking about but not many. :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasondenman
Back
Top Bottom