Had to push my retract slide button 4 times before it worked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Monkei

I have seen this happen before, but this time it was 4 times, maybe 5, before anything happened.  Anyone else have this problem with good results in a form of a fix?

That happened to me several years back -- turned out I was leaking fluid. Unfortunately, the leak was once of the hydraulic thrusters that cost me a ton to have fixed.  :(

You may want to check for leaking fluid on the ground under your rig -- or under the slide when extended.

Bob Buchanan said:
That happened to me several years back -- turned out I was leaking fluid. Unfortunately, the leak was once of the hydraulic thrusters that cost me a ton to have fixed.  :(

You may want to check for leaking fluid on the ground under your rig -- or under the slide when extended.

ok thanks, definitely no leakage.

Dunno which system you have, but the HWH 626 system has 2 relays on the control board for each solenoid: one driving the other, and either could be carbon'ed up to cause this problem.. It could also be the fluid solenoid.. :(

If you have an HWH system, their website contains diagnostics for most of the products. The control board is loaded with status LED's that can shorten your diagnosis substantially.

Back
Top Bottom