Happy Birthday Betty Brewer!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday and may you have many more.  Hope your day is everything you wished for.

Happy Birthday Betty  ;)    Thought you'd have given up recognizing birthdays like the rest of us, but guess you're young enough to still want to celebrate them.

Donna and Ed

Happy Birthday, Betty!  Seems like just yesterday that your (ahem) "older" friends were counting the years till you could retire and join us.  :-*

Margi

HAPPY HAPPY!  ARE YOU A MEDICARE RECIPIENT NOW? OR DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER YEAR TO GO YET?  CAN'T REMEMBER,......I'M GETTING OLD!  :-X

Shirley

Aw shucks.

Thank  you to all of you for the birthday greetings.  I have turned 62 and am now elegible for the old geezer pass.  But we won't be picking it up until we hit Mesa Verde in  October.  I am not eligible to collect Social Security as I have never paid into it.  But at 65 I will be eligible for Medicare. 
I  paid into  STRS and have been collecting a Teachers Retirement from California for 7 years now.  Retirement is the best and birthdays are a bonus.  I am actually quite happy to keep having them as my family does not have  much longevity.

Thanks Framily

OMG, you're catching up... just kidding, birthdays are way better than the alternatives... congrats and best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom