Happy Thanksgiving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

I have so much to be thankful, family, security, good health care, all the usual stuff. However I am especially thankful for the RV Forum and the resources found here.  The people are so helpful and recently have taken most of the guess work out of my QZ trip and route planning.

Great people here.  Thank you.

I am thankful to have been born in the best country on earth.  It has allowed me to get a good education, a good job, a nice home, and pursue one of the best lifestyles one could have - RVing!  Thanks to all the Framily for being here....

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

ArdraF

Ned and I have so much to be thankful for this past year including good health, good friends especially the Framily and being home at our lot in Spring Branch, TX which we purchased this year.  This doesn't mean that we will stop traveling though.  You can check it all at our blog:  http://blog.usabyrv.us   Please stop by to visit us and park on our buddy pad that has full hookups.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING to the Framily. 

Hi Lorna, Just curious... I punched in www.usabyrv.com to read your blog and got this.

How come or is it my two finger typing?  :)

That's the German translation of their blog  ;D

Carson sorry about that it was CRS on my part.  In my signature is the complete address for our blog or as Ned wrote.

That's ok Lorna, I never read the fine print... :)  Now if I only knew what CRS means. ???

The picture quality is outstanding in your blog, as well as the writing. Have a lot of catch-up reading to do.

Thanx,  carson FL

It's Can't Remember.....  hmm, I can't remember what comes next :D

I remember decades and decades ago, on an Armed Forces Day, I was showing my wife and parents around the base, in a classified area, when something went wrong.

Someone, involved, groused, "SNAFU!"  :eek:

My mom asked, demurely, "What does SNAFU mean?"  ::)

Darn, I didn't know the publically acceptable term. I turned to a sergeant. "What's the civilian translation for "SNAFU?"

"Oh," he sez, without a pause nor a blink, "Situation Normal, All Fouled Up!" 8)

Not being that well educated, myself, it was a good time for a sergeant to step in.

I still laugh about that, and when I hear a military version of anything, I remember that someone probably has a "Civilian Translation." I need to learn it!  :D :D

Ray D  ;D

Howdy, Framily.
Happy Thanksgiving from us to y'all. We will be having Thanksgiving day dinner with 100 other people at the clubhouse here at the Lone Star Corral in D'hanis, TX.

If you are traveling, we want you to be careful out there.  :D

Best regards,
Jack and Liz and Oreo the cat.

My thanks are for being able to live here in the USA, not anywhere else.

carson FL

Attachments

• License Plate front.jpg
    License Plate front.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 16
I went out for a motorbicycle ride just while ago. This is a wonderful day for it. Almost no cars at all. I was be boppin' down an alley and saw a man & woman in a little car behind Target. I stopped and we talked a little. I left and made a phone call. My neighbor made plates for both of them. Picked the food up and brought it back to them. With a $20.00 just to make sure :) I am thankful I took that alley. They may buy gas, or booze. I don't know. I DO know they will not go to sleep hungry tonight.

Sue and I had a wonderful day with four generations of Cousins giving thanks together. Our daughter Jami, SIL Dan, and granddaughters Emily (5) and Kate(11/2) flew in from Honolulu to spend the week with us and my mother and father who live here in SW Florida.

We are especially grateful for my father's recovery from emergency surgery three weeks ago.

That sounds great, Jeff.  We made it three deep at the second family meal today...just my parents, better half, and me for the first round.  Everyone is in great health and is happy.  I have a lot to be thankful for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozrkbnd
Back
Top Bottom