Happy Trails After New Years Get Together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ron said:
Bernie a call would have let you know they were still at the rally. Sounds like you missed a good party.

Ron

I did call at 5pm when our meeting was finished. Ned told me that there were still about 20 people there. Thought it might last only another hour or so at the most and we were 45 minutes away, so we sent our regards only. Go know :mad: :mad:

Yeppers we left somewhere close to 7PM, when the  director in command left====Helaine.  Was great to see her walking so good, and without that treacherous cane.  Even got a hug.  Jan 2 has been the best day of the year thus far.  Was operated on yesterday and reallynot up to par today  Maybe 3 hours sleep total, my fault, again I refused to take drugs to kill pain.  Oh well, the dumb suffer same as the sane people.

BernieD said:
Ron

I did call at 5pm when our meeting was finished. Ned told me that there were still about 20 people there. Thought it might last only another hour or so at the most and we were 45 minutes away, so we sent our regards only. Go know :mad: :mad:

There you go thinking again and missed the party. ;D ;D ;D

BernieD said:
Ron

Bernie:

You talked to the wrong Reiter, Lorna was driving! ;D ;D

Sure, it's all my fault :(  You made me drink up all that scotch before I could leave.

/yeah Ned , but the drinker you long there the stander you get.

LOL  yeah but in a good way. You nave a designated driver too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrispyjCSLT22
Back
Top Bottom