Have you guys seen this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's been linked and discussed here several times in the past. It always attracts some interesting comments  ;D

Definitely not attractive and not much to show for 3 million but someone will buy it.

It's about as ugly as can be and not very well thought out.  Much wasted space.  The concept is great, just not done very well.

Best part is the upper deck. Is that worth the price?

No.

I'd rather drive the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile. I think it would have much more positive response than the eleMMentally UGLY Palazzo.

carson said:
I presume ejection seats are standard equipment,  8)

That, and high pressure equalization for deep sea exploration. I wonder where the robot arm is stowed?

1joester2 said:
I'd rather drive the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile. I think it would have much more positive response than the eleMMentally UGLY Palazzo.

+1
The weinermobile is 'supposed' to be ugly.
This monstrosity is just misplaced opulence.

The weinermobile answered the question:
How can we make a car look like a hotdog?

The Palazzo answers the question:
Just how impractical, stupid looking, and ridiculously expensive can we make a motorhome?

Unfortunately, both answered the question successfully.

It actually looks like something Dr. Seuss would have had the Who's in Whoville drive if they went RV'ing after he got really drunk, toked up a few numbers and set to writing a new book.

I would not say, I would say unique.

Lord why could I not have been not have been born immensely rich instead so damn good lucky

ALK

DearMissMermaid said:
It just goes to show that somewhere somebody has some really good weed and some wild ideas.

;D ;D
(Design engineer inhales deeply)... "I know! I know! We'll turn the windshield into a massive porthole with the biggest wiper anyone's ever seen!!!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xcavater
Back
Top Bottom