Hello All, 1st RV and took delivery today!! 2014 E450 Minnie Winnie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sminkey

My Girlfriend and I just purchased our 1st motorhome and we love it ;D.  We're totally new to the RV scene and have a lot to learn but looking forward to it.  lol, just went out and looked at it again even though its 11:22pm ::)  I have a 2012 Jeep JKU that will be in tow, looking for a trailer and can't decide whether to go enclosed or open?

We look forward to meeting folks in the RV community and this looked like a good forum to start!  My name is Jude and my girlfriend's name is Pamela, she has 2 boys, Kyler(13) & Carson(11). 

AWESOME!  I love that layout.  Enjoy, I can't wait to get mine....whatever and whenever that will be, lol

Hi! Welcome to the Forum;you'll find this is a great place to get questions answered. So, hook up quick and meet us in Moab. These
JK's need exercise  ;D  ;D

Incidentally, why the trailer? Jeeps are among the best vehicles fo towing four down and it is easier and much less hassle doing it that way.

Ernie

Welcome to the forum.  That's a nice looking motorhome and a nice looking jeep.  Know you'll be glad when the snow is gone so you can get out and play some more.  Enjoy.

Dan

Ernie n Tara said:
Hi! Welcome to the Forum;you'll find this is a great place to get questions answered. So, hook up quick and meet us in Moab. These
JK's need exercise  ;D  ;D

Incidentally, why the trailer? Jeeps are among the best vehicles fo towing four down and it is easier and much less hassle doing it that way.

Ernie

Thanks everyone for the welcome and compliments!!    I do love my Jeep and its part of the reason we bought this model RV, towing capacity.    I haven't researched towing four down yet, but I'm liking no wear on tires,etc if its on a trailer.  Will look into four down this evening as I'm curious.  Thanks and would love to get out to Moab soon.

Jude:
  We owned a 1987 Minnie Winne for 13 years from 1998 to 2011.  Can't say enough good things about the Minnie Winnie!  Granted we were only weekend and summer users at that time, but we barely had any maintenance issues and it was almost 25 years old when we traded it in (on another Winnebago!)  Hope you get as much enjoyment and dependability out of yours as we did.  Lots of friendly folks here with lots of great information.

Happy travels,

Steve

Steve N Dee said:
Jude:
  We owned a 1987 Minnie Winne for 13 years from 1998 to 2011.  Can't say enough good things about the Minnie Winnie!  Granted we were only weekend and summer users at that time, but we barely had any maintenance issues and it was almost 25 years old when we traded it in (on another Winnebago!)  Hope you get as much enjoyment and dependability out of yours as we did.  Lots of friendly folks here with lots of great information.

Happy travels,

Steve

That's good news, we went with Winnebago because of their reputation.  Thanks and happy travels to you also!

Couple more pics of new trailer :)

Looks like a nice set up.  With that Jeep toad you have, you'll have to attend the Moab rally next year.  We just wrapped up a week there and it was phenomenal.  The folks from this forum are even better in person.  It was our first rally ever and we are already signed up for next year.  Happy travels in the new Minnie Winnie.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom