Hello all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shorma10

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. My wife and I have been RVing for a long time. First in tents, then a pop up,fifth wheel, now in a class c and looking to upgrade. We want to go full time in the next few years. I have found this forum to be very helpful and informative. Great information and ideas.

Welcome to the forum. We can always use someone with great experience to share. OTOH, you may be able to pick up a few pearls, as well. Happy travels.

shorma10 said:
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. My wife and I have been RVing for a long time. First in tents, then a pop up,fifth wheel, now in a class c and looking to upgrade. We want to go full time in the next few years. I have found this forum to be very helpful and informative. Great information and ideas.

I've only been here two days, so I feel silly welcoming you. And I certainly have no wisdom to share. We've been tent campers, now hoping to pick up a 15 ft. TT this week that we have a deposit on.  VERY nervous about towing for the 1st time. One good thing about a tent...you can't back it into anything! I know I could learn a lot from you.  Please share any tips/advice.

Welcome to THE RV FORUM.

We have many full timers here.  Participate in our discussions and I'm sure you will soon have some new full timer friends.

Many here made the transition to RVing beginning in tents.  It's somewhat of a natural.

Welcome aboard!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thumpercolt
Back
Top Bottom