Hello ALL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello everyone.... We met Ron and Sam in Livingston at the Escapee's park and they recommended we join this group. Took a while but we finally made it! :)
We are newbie Class A owners and Full-timers. We purchased our 2000 American Dream 40' DS coach this past October. We love it but need all the help we can get!
We are currently in Mesa, AZ after being in Quartzsite, AZ boondocking for a month. We are originally from Delaware.
Will be nice getting to know more of you on the road!
Robert and Shelly

Hi Robert and Shelly,

Welcome to the RV Forum. Sam & I have been wondering how things were going for you guys.  Glad to see you have joined us.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
Ron, we are doing great and hope you and Sam are also. So you are still in Texas? Sounded like any areas in TX had bad weather after we left?

Gary, you actually reminded me about this forum when you emailed me about the screen door latch spacer on the ACA board, thanks :). We love our coach. We have been all the way across the country and no major trouble. We did have a leak on the hydraulic reservoir but while in Quartzsite, Spartan was there and got a new gasket ($4.00). I replaced and seems to be holding. We are also having a new spring put in our living room slide topper Monday. Would love to make it to one of the AC rallies but so far doesn't look like we will be in areas were they are.

RobertandShelly said:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
Ron, we are doing great and hope you and Sam are also. So you are still in Texas? Sounded like any areas in TX had bad weather after we left?

Yep we are South of Houston in League City but be returning to Livingston for a couple days on our way to the Dallas area.  Weather did get a bit cool  but it is warm again now.

Gary, you actually reminded me about this forum when you emailed me about the screen door latch spacer on the ACA board,

Yeah, I recognized your name here.  By the way, I mailed out the new spacer this morning - hope it works OK.

Back
Top Bottom