Hello Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foretravelman

Just joined this forum, but not new to the RV lifestyle.  We have owned pop ups, crank ups, 5th Wheels and a Class A diesel coach.  We have been out of this wonderful life style for 10 years now and ready to take the plunge again.  One of our dreams was to drive back across the US and visit Alaska.  I am a semi pro photographer and can't see any other way of doing this and getting the photos I want. 
We are looking into a Class C for the size, easy of rambling off the main roads and easier on the pocket book! 
The Alaska trip will most likely be one of our last adventures and we are planning on selling the coach shortly after our trip.  So, not looking to spend a fortune, but want something dependable and fairly easy to sell once the trip is done.  We looked at renting a Class C, but at around 8 to 10k for a possible 2-3 month trip was, in my estimation, ridiculous!
So, here is my question;  do we bite the bullet and pick up a new model; a 2-4 year old model or purchase a rental like the one's Cruise America offers?  They are high mileage and come with no extras what so ever.  Basically, bare bones.  However, I can do most anything, even at 71, when it comes to installing additional features that we need or want on the coach.  Even replacing the flooring with ceramic tile or another material, is no problem.
As you can see by my ID, I owned a Foretravel and absolutely loved this coach!  However, times and money has changed hands a few times and alas, we are on a tight budget for this trip.
So, any and all help thrown our way would be most appreciated and will help us make our decision for a May adventure.
Thanking you in advance!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob007
Back
Top Bottom