hello from bama=rolllllllllll tide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wedge542

hello all,,just got this 39f mountain air 5th wheel,so for so good.  hope to make some camping friends along the way-  any yall in my neck of the woods  north central bama    welcome to ride the lakes  eat a burger with us.

Welcome to The RV Forum Wedge.

Congratulations on the new rig and thanks for the boat & burger offer.

I think you are in for some swell times.  Being a newbee it is likely that you will have a few questions or may even seek a bit of advice.  We can help with both.................. that is what we do and we enjoy doing it.  Hopefully you will assist us too.

Take a look at our library.  There is a plethora of good information there, including answers to many frequently asked questions.  A search of previous discussions often nets good results too.  But, you can always count on one of the RV Forum members to have what you need.  A post is all that is required.

Join our discussions.  They can be both fun and informative.

Welcome aboard!

Roll Tide!!!.  We like the state parks in NE Alabama; DeSoto and Lake Guntersville (finally back after the April tornadoes) and don't forget about Cloudland GA.

Well lookie here, a couple of Alabama folks!  This past weekend I was in Northern Alabama for a huge family reunion.  I'm from the "Red Rock" and Cherokee/Barton area; was born in Florence, Ala but now live in central California.  I'm a Hester.  There are tons of us in Alabama.

Welcome to the RVForum.  Check out our library, it has a lot of information!

Roll Tide!

Marsha~

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TessInBandon
Back
Top Bottom