Hello from British Columbia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BCBowtech

Hello from Vancouver Island, BC..

My wife and I have just sold our house and looking at RV living full time!
We are both very new to RV's so we have been doing a ton of research on what kind of rig we want and so on, figured this forum would be a good place for some tips and info!

Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place to get any questions answered, no matter how small they may seem to you.  Remember, Ttere is no dumb question. If you don't know the answer then it's not dumb to ask. There are lot's of members here with lot's of experience willing to help you get started.

Full time RV'ing is a great life. We did it for 5 years and now "camp" in a 17' Winnabego. Just remember-if you and the spouse have an argument the only place to get away is outside. And make really sure the wife is extra happy with rig you purchase. My wife's requirements include the right kitchen, bathroom, clothes storage, decor, is it cute, etc. My requirement is a place to sit.

Speaking of BC, we are renting a 25' RV in Calgary in early Sept 2017 and have already booked Banff and Jasper Natl parks.  We are looking for campground and beauty spot/hiking recommendations in places like McLeod Lake, Pink Mtn, Watson Lake, Dawson Creek and Canmore.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

You might be better posting your question in 'RVing outside the USA' I have been to those areas but it was motels at the time so I'm not much help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhoehn02
Back
Top Bottom