Hello from California

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Suzque49

We recently traded our 33ft 2000 Rexhall anthem for a 40ft 2006 Alfa founder.  The Rexhall was a great coach, it just wasn't what we wanted anymore as we plan on doing a lot more traveling. We just used the Rexhall for short trips for the most part. We are recently retired, hubby is 65, retired after 45 years on his job. I am 66 and retired from my job as a RN case manager after 21 years.  We travel with our four small dogs (2 min pins and 2 chihuahuas) have 9 grandkids and one great grand daughter.

Suzque49 said:
We recently traded our 33ft 2000 Rexhall anthem for a 40ft 2006 Alfa founder.  The Rexhall was a great coach, it just wasn't what we wanted anymore as we plan on doing a lot more traveling. We just used the Rexhall for short trips for the most part. We are recently retired, hubby is 65, retired after 45 years on his job. I am 66 and retired from my job as a RN case manager after 21 years.  We travel with our four small dogs (2 min pins and 2 chihuahuas) have 9 grandkids and one great grand daughter.

Welcome from another member in California.  Your 40ft Alfa sounds really big to me.  :)

I thought the 40 ft was big too, but hubby is really happy with it.  I like the layout, my requirements were more storage and more counter space in the kitchen, this definitely has that. 
Our four fur babies know when we are loading up the motor home to go someplace. They get really excited and just love traveling.  We have three mor we leave at home, a yellow lab, Queensland healer and a healer pointer mix.  Our son lives on our property and takes care of them while we are away.

Back
Top Bottom