Hello from Central Pa amish + Mennonite country / Appalachian Mntns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VeteranMntnFarm

Hello everyone. I am Daniel a vietnam era veteran living in the pretty appalachian mountains 55 miles NW of Harrisburg Pa which has I-81 and I-76 running thru Harrisburg area. I am between that intersection and state college Pa off route 322 where i recently saw a ring neck pheasant running across the road. I live here with my 88 yr old mother on our pretty farm 300 yards below a 2000ft mountain with a trout stream running through my property that comes right off the mountain just 1/2 mile away. I have a camper / RV parking spot that mom and me use to use before i rebuilt this old 1820 balloon frame appalachian house. I also have an old log house i am rebuilding. Eventually i want to bring vets from VA hospitals here for a day or weekend etc etc for some peace and solace in these here hills. See my house and land at my site here = http://directory.ic.org/22661/Veterans_Mountain_farm___swords_to_plowshares_in_Pennsylvania

If your coming thru my region and can spend a little bit of time helping etc etc that would be great. i am doing this on a wing and a prayer but i am getting er done as they say ?;-)

NOTE: From 2000 to 2004 i drove a 96 minnie winnie all over the USA  for over 70k miles from every corner to every state in between so i know what an RV goes thru finding a safe place to park and be able to go explore and know your RV is ok and it didn't cost a fortune.

Attachments

• ExteriorFront.jpg
    ExteriorFront.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheriRv
Back
Top Bottom