Hello from Eastern Carolina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8). Kevin and Judy here in Beaufort, NC. New to RVing. Looking at our first two adventures, which include a Nascar race. Judy is diabled, and I work for the NPS here at Cape Lookout National Seashore. Just stop in and say hi, from anywhere you are. We hope to catch up with you as soon as we can.

Welcome to the forum.  I am sure you folks will have a blast.  My older brother camped with MS for years.

Welcome Kevin and Judy! As you've seen, people do respond here. There are diesel and gas mh fans here and those that prefer pull-alongs and someone likes every model ever produced. So, when you have a question, ask away.;D

We also have a live chat every Wed nt at 7pm Mountain named the Virtual Campfire [see the top right of this page.] Come join us!

Thank you all so much for your time and hospitality. I plan on getting out there as soom as I can. With the lighthouse, the park, and surrounding places to cover, we at the park are quite busy. We have a great crew. Still a lot of work to be done. Anyone going to Darlington on May the 6th, 7th, or 8th, will see us there for the race. And in June up in New Hampshire. Stop in and say hi. Our names will be on the front plate. Have a cup of coffee with us.

kevandjudy2010 said:
8). Kevin and Judy here in Beaufort, NC. New to RVing. Looking at our first two adventures, which include a Nascar race. Judy is diabled, and I work for the NPS here at Cape Lookout National Seashore. Just stop in and say hi, from anywhere you are. We hope to catch up with you as soon as we can.

Hi Kevin and Judy,

Welcome to RV'ing. My wife and I live not far from you in Greenville. You mentioned going to a Nascar race. Wouldn't be Darlington in a couple of weeks would it? We'll be there! Enjoy your RV.

Pistol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allen v
Back
Top Bottom