Hello from Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ReadytoRVDK

Hello everyone.  My wife and I are barely started on our RV adventure.  We are about 3 years from hitting the road.  So we are trying to decide 5th wheel or Class A.  Each seem to have their advantages and disadvantages.  We've visited a few of the local RV dealers in the area to get an idea on size, layouts, amenities and so on.  We've been reading books and magazines on RVing and seem to be accumulating more questions than answers.  After looking through some of the different discussion topics, I look forward to posting questions and hearing from everyone.

My wife and I haven't ever owned an RV.  We've got plans to rent a 30' class C for a week from Cruise America this fall.  Looking to camp Pensacola Beach/Navarre area.

ReadytoRVDK said:
My wife and I haven't ever owned an RV.  We've got plans to rent a 30' class C for a week from Cruise America this fall.  Looking to camp Pensacola Beach/Navarre area.

Good. You'll learn a lot from that.

While you are camping talk to other RVer's and get their input and guidance.  Most everybody is pretty friendly at campgrounds.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tensch
Back
Top Bottom