Hello from, New Mexico!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeepjunky

Hey everyone thought I would say hi. I just got into RV's this last year and LOVE IT! We bought a 2007, 21' Thor Wave. I have three boys all under the age of 10 and there is no better family time than going out in the RV.

No doubt about it JJ, family RVing is great.  Any RVing is great for that matter. 

You have managed to find the friendliest RV forum on the internet.  As you begin breaking in that new RV you will have questions and may even need a bit of assistance troubleshooting a problem.  This is the place for both.  Join any of our discussions or start your own if you like.

Welcome aboard, we are pleased that you have joinded us!

Welcome to the Forum, Jeep. You'll find lots of good info here. And you live in a beautiful state with lots of great Rving spots.

Wendy
FMCA Rally, Indio

Hi Jeepjunky,

Welcome to the forum. You have discovered a secret that many folks still to not realize! Rving is a wonderful lifestyle whether you full time, like us, or part time, like you. The kids will gain so much in education as you travel that they just might be ahead in their class!

Be sure to ask any questions you might have and please visit our library that has lots of good information.

Welcome, glad for another New Mexican to be joining with us here in the friendliest place for RVers on the Internet. As you've seen, there's a lot of people to talk to, answer questions and eventually meet somewhere to continue the conversations.

I started my family out in a pup and then back to a tent before buying the Class C's they all remember.

Where do you live when not out with the family?

Keep watching for an announcement about an Abq area RV Forum Rally before the March, FMCA National at Expo NM, or as we call it, the State Fairgrounds!

It's 21 F across the river and up on the mesa at the Bel?n airport. I love it with the four seasons we have here in NM.

Bob Maxwell said:
Welcome, glad for another New Mexican to be joining with us here in the friendliest place for RVers on the Internet. As you've seen, there's a lot of people to talk to, answer questions and eventually meet somewhere to continue the conversations.

I started my family out in a pup and then back to a tent before buying the Class C's they all remember.

Where do you live when not out with the family?

Keep watching for an announcement about an Abq area RV Forum Rally before the March, FMCA National at Expo NM, or as we call it, the State Fairgrounds!

It's 21 F across the river and up on the mesa at the Bel?n airport. I love it with the four seasons we have here in NM.

I live in Rio Rancho and love it. I'll definitely keep an eye out for a rally.

Thank for the nice welcome everyone!! :) I spent some time reading different threads last night, and yeah there is allot of good learning here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom