Hello From New Orleans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

outsidesupply

Hi my Name is Chad. I am part of a family of 3 moving into the family of 4 section. We currently have a teardrop camper that we use quite a bit. BUZZyear is it's name. (Daughter's Choice)

I am looking at buying an Airstream vintage to redo. I came to this forum to get input from other RVer's about their experiences. I have learned quickly while camping/RVing, it is much better to learn from someone else's mistakes.

So anyways, I am hoping to be an active member and would love all kinds of feedback on my questions.

Cheers from New Orleans!

Welcome to the forum. Lots of knowledgable folks here who'll be glad to answer any questions you have.

Enjoy
Wendy

Thanks for the welcome Mat!!!

I plan on picking lots of members brains on all sorts of rebuild and maintenance topics. I just love the old Airstream Babmi's and want to find out if it is a good model or what...

Anways don't see many teardrops on the roads, is there a big following in this forum??

Hi Chad,

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Back
Top Bottom