Hello from Rhode Island!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suva39

Hello, My wife Karen and I love RVing. From the time the kids were small to just us now. We are planning a trip fro RI to AZ soon for 4 weeks I our motorhome.

We also operate the RV Camping at the South County Hot Air Balloon Festival here in Rhode Island in July. I hope to use this site to promote the camping at the event. We are limited to approximately 150 RVs. More to come on this in the near future.
The event is run by the Wakefield Rotary Club as it major fund raiser. All proceeds go to scholarships and charitable causes.
Get ahold of me if you are interested.

Take care, Russell

Russell, welcome to the forum!

The balloon festival sounds like fun. When is the best time to register? My wife is definitely interested, and it's possible that we could have several families join us for the weekend.

Here is the itinerary for 2014. Could not find one for 2015.  Sounds like fun.  ;)  :)  http://www.southcountyballoonfest.com/

Hi Folks, thank you for the interest.  We do accept families camping together, nice if you arrive together. Can't promise if you don'y
I checked the web site it has not been updated yet most of the event and times stay the same. The South County Hot Air Balloon Festival is July 17 18 and 19th 2015.
The camping registrations are under the registrations tab at the top of the page.
Thanks again..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katjarner
Back
Top Bottom