Hello from S.E. Wisconsin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome to the forum from the SW side of WI. Lots of good info and reading.

I hope to find this a useful place for information.
Welcome to the RV Forum. You will find lots of helpful and friendly advice here. My DH (dear husband) and I have been members for 10 years. That was before we even owned an RV.

DH and and I are from MN but have traveled in WI and SE MN. Let us know if we can offer you info on our trips or even better if you'd like to meet up in WI or MN.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome, moved down to Florida from Wisconsin, lake Geneva, wife and kids born in Elkhorn, moved to soldiers Grove, and now in central florida, miss the fall colors and apple orchards and friday fish fry,... but not the below zero temps, lol, will have a place up there again soon and have the best of both!

Born and raised in Dane County, moved to west Texas in 2013. Now living in the Texas ‘hill country’.
Do miss the Friday fish fry’s. And the Wisconsin beers.

Welcome to The Forum! Here, you'll find what I consider an assortment of "experts" on many, many RV subjects.

Do you have an RV now? if so Q us in on the kind of rig that suits you and your RV'ing needs. If you don't but are actively looking into getting into the lifestyle well you've come to the right place for input on almost every type of RV out there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sue2La
Back
Top Bottom