Hello from Savannah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sassyanna

Just purchased 2003 Gulf Stream Cruiser 5230.  Love it but faced with problems.  This is my third motorhome but my first used one.  I am 66 and I am up to the challenge.  I hope.  Glad to be on the site.  Great information.

Attachments

• headshot 1 may 2017.jpg
    headshot 1 may 2017.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 14
Hi there Sassyanna and welcome to the forum. In the future when you want to post a photo it is best to keep the image so that it is no larger than 1000 pixels in any direction. Larger images become impossible to view on some small laptop and phone screens. If you don't know how to do this then just Google 'image resize'. So what problems are you having?

Attachments

• headshot 1 may 2017.jpg
    headshot 1 may 2017.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 2
Welcome to THE RV FORUM.

Be sure to join our many discussions.  Not only can they be interesting and fun, but it is a great way to make friends with other RVers.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for getting back to me.  I am to take the RV for service on Thursday.  I am going to have a battery shutoff switch installed, and I am going to Savannah Audio Systems to check for a after the market alarm system installed.  Hope this will take care of the problems.  When I get the chassis battery started, it is showing 18 and I was told it was a new battery.  Thank again

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tensch
Back
Top Bottom