Hello from Texas, New member here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slypig

Not new to motorhoming, but we are new to this Forum. Just wanted to say "Hi"
and introduce ourselves. We bought a new 98 Navigator in 1998 and it's still
running nice and strong. We are not retired yet (will be soon) so we only get to
use it every couple of months. I'm Bobby (aka slypig) and my wife of 41 years
is Penny. I guess that's enough for now. Just glad I found this forum.  ;D

Welcome to The RV Forum Bobbie. 

We too are glad that you found us.  We are a friendly bunch and enjoy helping other RVers.  Being an experienced RVer we are hoping that you will jump in and help us help others.

Become an active participant in our discussions and you will soon have many new RV buds.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Bobby.  Where in Texas are y'all from.  I'm just up the road from Houston up the Eastex Freeway (59).  Looks like you were in Vietnam the same time my Dad was.  He retired about 4 years after he came back, and I followed in his footsteps (well, maybe not Vietnam), and retired from the AF in 2000.

Anyway, great to see you on the board, and see ya down the road.

Thanks Geo for the welcome. Glad to hear from you.

Hey Ed, Glad to hear from you too. We are way up here in Amarillo, in
the Panhandle. It's like a whole different country than the Houston area. LOL
Up here, if you want a tree or water, you better bring it with you.  ;D

Bobby,

Why don't you slide over to the Wildflower Scramble next month? See the Forum front page for details.

The only snow we saw out west was in Amarillo on the way back from Taos in November - thanks for that! And we really enjoyed Palo Duro Canyon!

Welcome!

Kim

p.s. we are wannabe Texans - Escapees....

Kim, Thanks for the info. Yep, it has only snowed here twice this winter.
Once in November, (Lucky you!) and once in February. (We were out of town and missed that one.)
Even though we live in Texas, our coach is in Las Vegas, Nevada at The Las Vegas Motorcoach Resort,
where we own a lot. Bad part is we can't use it on short notice or for weekend trips. We really enjoy
the Resort but miss having our coach with us at home.

Bob

Bobby,

Some of us are heading out from the Wildflower Scramble and on to Moab. Why don't we just meet you at your lot after Moab and you can cook?  8)

Anyway, hope you have fun here on the forum - we met a couple here in Alabama from Amarillo who have a ranch east of Amarillo and we will stop by on the way out...we don't think we got the full taste of Amarillo hospitality during our short stay. They said we could boondock with the cows. That remains to be seen!

Kim

Back
Top Bottom