Hello, I'm new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hers

Hello all.  I just picked up my new Pleasureway Plateau MP and am preparing for an 1800 mile roadtrip with my teen and 3 dogs.  I had about an hour "lesson" at the dealership and I'm afraid I've already forgotten some of it.  Is there anyplace I could print a checklist of important things to remember....on start up, etc.?  Also, I'm going to try to drive it around town some to be sure the bugs are out, even though the dealer says everything is checked out.  Any ideas on things I should do before I head out?  Our plan is to overnight in a WalMart parking lot on three nights on our way to our destination.  I a m a 60 year old female traveling with my 17 year old daughter and 3 dogs.  We have made this trip in the past in a Buick Enclave and it's just too hard to find hotels that will take the dogs along the way, so we decided this would be a good vehicle for us.  I'm a little nervous about such a long trek, since I have no mechanical abilities at all ;).  I'm accustomed to the possibility of searching for a GMC dealer, but this is a little daunting.  I will appreciate any tips!  Thank you.

Hello ladies and welcome to The RV Forum.

You will find some check lists in our library that should be of help.  Answers to the most common questions can be found there too.  for those that are not found there just post here and we will get back to you. 

Welcome aboard!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HillcountryHusker
Back
Top Bottom