Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello from Dave and Kathy at Off Our Rocker RV. We are full-time travelers in a 25 foot long motorhome and love our crazy life. Currently we are boondocking in Nevada and are making our way to Arizona for the winter.

We purchased our motorhome 2.5 years ago after never having camped or spent a single day in an RV. We "majority" timed for a year then made our way back to Wisconsin to sell our house and everything in it. We've been full-time travelers for 1.5 years and have no plans to quit anytime soon.

We love to meet new friends so give us a holler if we're heading your way.

Welcome to the RV Forum, Dave and Kathy.  It's a great group of people. By now you've learned a lot and we hope you'll contribute to various discussions.  Also, if you haven't found it yet, we have a Fulltiming board that might interest you as a place to meet some new friends.

ArdraF

Welcome. There is a rally in the end of January at Quartzsite that a lot of people on this forum attend. It is a blast. You should try and be there. 8)

Hi Dave and Kathy, welcome to the forum! You sound like me, days after I purchased my class A I was ready to ditch the house. I have kids who want the stability of "home" so I'm holding on to it for a bit, but when the kids are out- so am I!

SeilerBird said:
Welcome. There is a rally in the end of January at Quartzsite that a lot of people on this forum attend. It is a blast. You should try and be there. 8)

We will be in Quartzsite during the rally but will likely be staying north of town. Maybe we will plan to stop by for a happy hour or potluck.

ArdraF said:
Welcome to the RV Forum, Dave and Kathy.  It's a great group of people. By now you've learned a lot and we hope you'll contribute to various discussions.  Also, if you haven't found it yet, we have a Fulltiming board that might interest you as a place to meet some new friends.

ArdraF

Thanks for the welcome. Yes we have learned quite a bit in the last 2.5 years, sometimes more than we bargained for!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasondenman
Back
Top Bottom