Hello?.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jean-ne

I'm Jeanne and I'm an RV'er!!!  lol

Started tentin' it, graduated to a popup and now?.I am the proud owner of a 2004 Minnie with 37,500 miles. I'm so excited to get on the road.  Got a few issues like the seller lost all the keys except for the spare ignition but I'm pretty sure I can work it out. Sent an email to Winnebago asking for advice, their response was to get a dealer to drop ship a new set.  Now I have to find a dealer who will do it.  So far, the 'authorized' dealers I've contacted have been rather slow or non-responsive.  The ladder to the roof is bent a little which caused a stress crack at one of the screw points, I've made an appt at the local shop (Land Yachts, luv, luv),  to have it looked at.  The last issue is ..no water or bathroom use ... keys.  So, until I can get keys to all the exterior compartments, those are the issues.  She was parked in a pole barn for a year?the chassis is really clean.  The seller was the son of the original owner who was retired Air Force.  I suspect the dad was the one who kept it maintained?.including the tires?thank goodness (less than a year old!!).  I gave her a good scrubbing, polishing and bug balm..purty as a picture!!!

I think the first big trip will be Savannah.  Until then, local group outings and Florida State Parks.

Safe travels to you,
Jeanne 

Hello Jeanne and welcome to The RV Forum.

Many of us went the same route............ Tent, Pop-Up, RV.  It seems to be a natural progression.

did you notice:  We are a pretty friendly bunch.  We enjoy helping each other and discussing about anything.  Participate in our discussions and you will soon have many new RV buds. When you have questions for which the answer isn't found in our library, just ask and we will get back to you.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Jeanne!

That "natural progression" concept is pretty neat.
We all have our stories...

After I lost everything, I started off on a mountain bike and tent, spent a year in 84 Subaru 4x4 wagon (kinda cramped, but love that quality time in 4 wheel low), and have 6 months in my current 4wd house as per my avatar.

... moving on up, to the east side, to that deluxe apartment in the sky... (name that tune...)

Congrats Jeanne, go slow as you learn how things operate, and don't be afraid to ask questions as they come up. Good luck.

Hi Jeanne and welcome, I assume you're from the South. Someone here may could help with specific dealers if you want to know about a certain location you may be near.

Wizard46 said:
Hi Jeanne and welcome, I assume you're from the South. Someone here may could help with specific dealers if you want to know about a certain location you may be near.
Hi Wizard..  yes from South Florida.  Thank you for the "pre" info.  Never know and will be planning a Savannah trip shortly. ; )

geodrake said:
Hello Jeanne and welcome to The RV Forum.

Many of us went the same route............ Tent, Pop-Up, RV.  It seems to be a natural progression.

did you notice:  We are a pretty friendly bunch.  We enjoy helping each other and discussing about anything.  Participate in our discussions and you will soon have many new RV buds. When you have questions for which the answer isn't found in our library, just ask and we will get back to you.

Welcome aboard!

Hi George, am looking forward to participating.  I like the natural progression? gonna use that one!! lol

Hello Jeanne

WECOME !!

we are also now on this site, and we Love it !  :)

You will meet and make so many wonderful helpful friends on here

We have had some problems with our vintage class c rv
And the help on here from everyone has been AMAZING !!

My husband how has everything fixed on her, but our furnace, now working on that, per what yet another wonderful person suggested to you.

Good luck you and your travel
We will be heading south hopefully sometime before long  :)

Lesa and Jeff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TessInBandon
Back
Top Bottom