Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Twentyrivers

Hello. New to this forum.
We just got a new to us travel trailer, 32'. We realized our old camper was not 27 like we thought. Glad it fit us though. It got a few to many leaks so we've moved on.
I'm hoping to inject some fun decor into this camper and have been looking on Pinterest for ideas. It's a pretty neutral interior, which is a change from the wood paneling we had before.
I picked up a $3 coral polka dot comforter for one kids bunk today. Hoping to find some more garage sale finds over the weekend. I found a bus camper on Pinterest that had a bohemian look. Loved the couch cover. So, I'm on the hunt for something colorful that suits us. I could make it, but I'd rather not.
Anyways, that's all. Glad to be here.

Welcome!!

What camper did you get?  If you click on Profile and add it, it will appear with each post.  This will help when you ask camper specific questions.

We love pictures, especially of different interiors!

Thanks everyone. I added the camper to my signature.

I've been scouring fabric.com looking for a fabric Thats at least similar to one I saw on Pinterest. Not much luck yet. I'm crossing my fingers for fun garage sale finds tomorrow.

I'll have to search the forum for camper redo's. Most popular search term for that? Reno, redo, remodel?

There's a whole section on this site called remodeling that you may want to check out.

Back
Top Bottom