Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

heidibb

Hello!
I'm excited to have found this little community! My husband and I are new RV'ers and have a Sportsmen KZ Hybrid 20RBT travel trailer. We love it. I really want to try and learn the ins and outs of this trailer so we can be 100% self-sufficient and not have to bring it in for service for every minor thing. We are typically not that handy and would certainly send it in for bigger issues, but I want to really learn as much as we can and hope this forum can help! We are looking forward to taking this baby to as many campgrounds as we can! We currently are Thousand Trails members and that's been a good way to get out in our local area (North East).
Thanks for having us here!
Heidi

Hello Heidi and welcome to The RV Forum

There's good reason for your excitement........ RVng is loads of fun and RV people are pretty special too.  Here you will meet lots of new RV friends, just join our discussions.

Being handy will pay off.  RVs can be tinker toys, but generally you can handle things on your own if you know what you are doing and/or are willing to learn.  To that end; our library will be useful and what you can't find there chances are other forum members will have the answer or advice.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum. We are here to help you with any questions you may have no matter how small it may seem to you. 
Where are you located in NH? I'm in Farmington next to Rochester.

Back
Top Bottom