Help! LCI auto leveler error message "low voltage" partially level at campsite..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry Dave, I dont have a reply button on the private message...maybe a post count thing? Just picked it up on this past Thursday, so still checking it out. I used to live in Moreno Valley years ago when it started to boom.

No worries! Thanks for the response... My rig goes in tomorrow for the first post-purchase list of things to look at- I'll post about what they find with the levelers.

Great info guys ! I bought a used Lamar have the same issue from day one.  Seems to come and go!  No idea why.  The dealer replaced the board. I was told.  Started working for a month and now it seems to be a crap shot.  Replaced all batteries in the coach with no success.  I assured my wife that would fix the problem or I would do a back flip.  She is still waiting.  I will be trying these suggestions listed. I can't wait to hear what your dealer says.  Any word yet?

Hi I have a 2014 thor super c with the same lci low voltage issue
What was done to fix your issue ?

doubravsky said:
Success!

Got through to a Thor service tech and they had me test power at the solenoid on the leveler motor- no power at all. From there they had me locate a high amp breaker under the coach south of the motor by about 4 feet. Once I reset the breaker, it went back to normal and I was able to retract the jacks and auto level. Thanks to all for all of your help! It's great to have a forum like this to get help for a newbie!

dave

pmn1 said:
Thanks Dave, I found mine in the upper forward corner of the coach battery compartment (under entry stairs) and all is well now. I had previously called my dealer tech and explained this post info and he was clueless about the breaker saying it had to be a battery issue.

So thanks for this post!!! saved me from cracking hydraulic lines to get the jacks up since the rear jacks would not retract manually as desribed in the manual.

Thank you so much for this. Just took our 2015 four winds 31e out for about the 5th time and had the same problem. Found the inline breaker under the step but had to climb under to reset it. The dealer had no idea about the breaker and, if it wasn't for this wonderful forum, we would have had to get someone out for a service call. Again, much thanks and appreciation from our entire family! -Dave

Thank you very much this post , this saved me in middle of a trip and in Tejon Restarea. I was stuck there for 2-3 hours in evening at 8pm as auto levelers were not retracting and showing low voltage. Found the 100 A break tripped and resetting it back helped it retract. I am grateful to all you guys for the findings about breakers.
Attached a picture of breakers, it might help others in future.

doubravsky said:
Success!

Got through to a Thor service tech and they had me test power at the solenoid on the leveler motor- no power at all. From there they had me locate a high amp breaker under the coach south of the motor by about 4 feet. Once I reset the breaker, it went back to normal and I was able to retract the jacks and auto level. Thanks to all for all of your help! It's great to have a forum like this to get help for a newbie!

dave

Attachments

• final copy.jpg
    final copy.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 47
  • final 2.jpg
    final 2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 45
Hi...I have the same problem...low voltage. I have a 2017 four winds 31w...does any have a picture for this reset button under the or close to the pump? Dave

Hi Dave, welcome to The RV Forum!

Take a look at the message above yours and click on the thumbnails to enlarge the pictures.  ;)

I don't know if this pertains to your breaker issue or not, but I'm also on the Grand Design forum (I've got a new Momentum 394 Toy Hauler with the latest Lippert Ground Control 3.0 system on it.  There have been some reported issues of that system working intermittently.  A 50A auto reset breaker was being used as the standard protection for the circuit and it seems that the 50A breaker is somewhat undersized.  If I remember correctly, Lippert has been recommending that they be changed out with an 80A auto reset type breaker.  You might want to check into that and see if it applies to your system.

Back
Top Bottom