Help to identify a trailer.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stuvada

Hi RV'ers

I am visiting from Australia and wondered if anyone can assist me in identifying a trailer (we call it a caravan) I have. It looks similar to a Keystone but it doesn't have a build plate. I have been told that it is 2008 model but don t know for sure. It is 19 feet and has been somewhat upgraded since new. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• 20230502_171829~2.jpg
    20230502_171829~2.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 11
Thank you. I'm sure you're right. Anyone know where I can get replacement decals for the outside walls?

Unless money is no object, the best decal solution is to scrape off what's there and replace with a generic set. OEM decals if available at all are large dollars (likely since they're cut to order) and getting them cut yourself by a sign/wrap place is still pretty expensive. Unless your goal is to create an exact example of the factory unit to put in a museum, OEM decals work but if this is for you to take camping, the generic ones, a painted pattern, (or none at all) works just fine.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

I am happy to source generic side and front decals. Can anyone tell me where these are available from? Thanks for your assistance.

Back
Top Bottom