HELP with Kwikee leveling jacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lynnlover2

I am New to Leveling jacks on my 2005 Winnebago voyage 33v. It is the LevelBest system! After purchasing 3 weeks ago, everything worked great, then got ready to bring jacks up to leave, and All jacks Came Up all the Way BUT motor Kept Running!!!!!! Lights still on, on panel! Checked Fluid Level and is Fine, so I just went under and Disconnected the power loom to the dash panel and went camping!!!!! Please, someone tell me what to do next? I have spoke with Lippert, and my Dealer where I bought it with NO HELP!!!!
Thanks
R Aiken

It sounds like they might not really be all the way up.  If just a little bit of chrome is showing on my jacks the alarm will sound if the engine is running. 

You might try running them down, spraying a suitable lubricant and running them up again.  Also you could try pumping them up with a lever and a fulcrum.  I just stack several of my leveling boards on top of each other and jack it up with a pry bar.  I'm not sure if that's an invitation for a long term problem or not though.

Back
Top Bottom