Hey all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mostek

Hello, My name is Nick. My wife Erin and I just purchased our first TT. Really excited!!  Just decided to log on here and learn what I can. We have two kid. Caleb will be four on Sunday and Della will be three in June. I am a firefighter for Neenah-Menasha Fire Rescue. It isn't too far out of Green Bay, WI.

I look forward to a good time learning from you all.

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Hello Nick and Erin, and welcome to the RV Forum. We've got several Wisconsin people here. I'm from Milwaukee originally; now spend the winters traveling, and the summers working at Road America as part of the RA safety crew, and tech inspection and scrutineering for various race organizations. Glad to have you here with us. Any questions? - ask away. We've got members here with lots of experience in all areas of RVing.

Hi Nick and Erin,

Welcome to the RV Forum and thanks for joining us.  Please look around, ask questions, check out the library, and join in on any of the ongoing discussions.

Congratulations on your new  TT.  It is a wonderful way to see the country and enjoy your children growing up.  If your professional work schedule is the same as mine was, you will be able to plan some great trips with those young ones(if that other job doesn't get in the way).  Best of luck on your new adventure.  There is a wealth of info in this forum--just ask if you have any questions.  
Happy travels--Joe (retired after 30 years with Dallas Fire Department).

Welcome Nick, Erin, and kiddoes. Lots of good info here. Ask away with any questions you have. Hope you're staying warm in Wisconsin  :D

Wendy
Colorado

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob007
Back
Top Bottom