Hi from Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bostonchris

Hi All-
planning on booking a cross country trip in a few years with my wife and kids. The kids are now 4 and 3, so we figure that two to three years from now will be a good time to go.

The more I research and prepare for the trip, the more I am tempted to buy an RV and make this an every year event, not just a one timer.

Anyways, looking forward to educating myself in these forums!

Chris

Hi bostonchris!  We have one more year to go to retirement and will be full-timers.  RVing is the way to go and it will be an awesome experience for your kids to travel across country in a MH.  When our kids were young we did lots of camping in a large cabin tent and my kids loved it.  They are avid campers and outdoor people now and bring their kids that way.  We hope to take our grand kids with us on some trips.  These forums are really a great place to learn lots about RVing.  Doing your research is a great thing.  We spend almost three years researching before we bought our used 05 Journey and waiting and researching really paid off.  Good Luck, Happy RVing, and welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the Forum, Chris. RVs are great for traveling, not just cross country but also to the local state park or forest service campground or RV park. You might want to try a rental first to see how you and the family like it.

Enjoy
Wendy

Hey guy's  Everyone here is so helpful . I justneed to add something.

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Jackhal and Wendy thanks so much for the helpful emails, I am excited to take the next step and continue to educate myself. Great suggestions. I think a rental is a great suggestion.

Marin422---any other year your comment might raise my blood pressure. For some reason this year (maybe its the standings) I am not bothered by it at all.  ;)

Hey Chris, how is the camping and your blood presure doing? How do we stand against you guy's? oh yeah were tied..........................Lol

Hey Chris, How are you ? Blood presure rising yet?  Lol.............

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Dog
Back
Top Bottom