Hi from Cape Cod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

racelane

Hi. Just joined the forum, but I've been camping in my RV for 7 years or so.
I have a 1997 National Tropical 37'. Wondering if anyone reading this happens to have one of these or something similar. I have some random questions about my RV, and maybe they're not specific to my coach, but I would love to hear from any experienced National Tropical owners out there reading this.
Questions like rubber roof repair, inverter questions, jacks (low voltage), the Kwikee steps and the broken motor it has, slide out weather-strip replacement, and other random questions. I would love to hear from you.
Thanks, Cory

Hi welcome to the forum.  A lot of those topics have come up in various strings.  You should check the library and try the search function/icon above.  Even if the posts are old, most are still very relevant.

Ed

Well.... In your case I can should you ever feel the need, Recommend a good lawyer (My sister).. but to your issues.

As someone else said. All are talked about if you search the forum.. But I will address one issue slightly.

THe step motor... If you order an OEM replacement it's hundreds of dollars
If you go to either a ford or chevy dealer (Depending on the specific steps) a lot cheaper.  It lifts windows.

And if you get real lucky, All ELectronics may have one.. about 25 bucks as I recall.

But it all depends on what the surplus store (A.E) has in stock and which model steps you have.

Welcome to the Forum!

Most RV components are not made by the RV manufacturer, but purchased from a vendor who sells the same part to several RV manufacturers.  I suggest asking  specific questions as a new topic for each item.  Include any information from the part like model and manufacturer.  I think I have seen all of those topics addressed.

Back
Top Bottom