Hi from newcomer to the "life on the road".

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

runnindownadream

Well not totally, I traveled the States, and some of Canada, and I have been living in one place, not enjoying it.  I've dreamed of getting a Class C RV (I have a good income, all I need anyway) and am ready to search one out.  I can just volunteer, or if it worked out, maybe make a bit more money to pay off the RV, plus, just having some to save for mechanical issues etc.

I joined the site hoping to meet folks that can help by giving me feedback on my plan.  I am an active 65 year young lady, with I believe, most of my marbles, very independent after 20 years on my own (divorced w/no children).  Nothing to keep me in one place, and I am still a free spirit.

Just wanted to say hello as Tom asked, and will be glad to get to know some new peeps here:)

Now I'll look around on some discussions, and see if I can find folks talking about the important topics for this beginner;) 8)

Welcome to the RV Forum, Runningdown...  We have quite a Library (button above) that has a lot of good information on buying and using RVs as well as related subjects.  We also have a fulltimers board where you can see what others have done in your situation.  If you have questions (as I'm sure you will!) just find a board that seems relevant and start asking.  And remember, no question is stupid if you don't know the answer and we were all new to this at some point.  Have fun getting ready for your new life.

ArdraF

I'd suggest renting a Class C for a week. You will quickly learn a lot about what you want and DON'T want in an RV.

We have two close friends your age who travel around the country alone and do just fine.

One is leaving next week on a two month trip covering the western part of the country. She has a BornFree class C with the  Ford gas engine and loves it.

Hi and welcome to the forum.  Lots of good advice in the resources section as well as the library and you can always read through some older and new posts.  Look forward to your participation!  It's always good to have another woman around.  ;D

Back
Top Bottom