Hi from the Great White North!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vicsr

Funny... we are called the Great White North here in Canada but the midwest & northeast US has gotten a lot more snow than we have sitting about 30 miles above Lake Ontario! Hi, my name's Vic & my DW's Darlene. We reside in Peterbough, Ontario, Canada about 60 miles northeast of Hog Town err Toronto! We have 3 wonderful sons, a fabulous D-I-L & 3 special grandkids (aren't they all!).  Besides the GKs, our passion is car racing particularly on road circuits. I do racing photography & volunteer jobs at the tracks we visit while my wife works gridding the cars before they go on track & does photography with me at other times.

We recently purchased a Springdale 284FWBHSSR 5er that we will spend most of our time in from mid-April to early October. We will only haul the trailer about 4-5 times per year as we park it at Mosport International Raceway the rest of the time. We are long time campers having introduced our sons & grandkids to camping when they were very young. In fact our last two camping units were passed on to two of our sons rather than sold or traded.

Looking forward to being part of this forum...

Vic

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking1957
Back
Top Bottom