?How bad is towing at high RPM?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MikeNNRV said:
GVWR for trailer is 4700 Lbs, not 7500.

That is a very-very light 25 foot TT...you need to check the manufacturers label on the side of the trailer.

massspike said:
That is a very-very light 25 foot TT...you need to check the manufacturers label on the side of the trailer.

OEM label is illegible and literature provided by seller and OEM (after purchase) has been no help.  I'll go with the information shared by kdbgoat until I can get to a scale and check my "as loaded" weights including GCVW.
From the links provided, the GVWR includes the ability to carry water, and I don't do that.

MikeNNRV said:
OEM label is illegible and literature provided by seller and OEM (after purchase) has been no help.  I'll go with the information shared by kdbgoat until I can get to a scale and check my "as loaded" weights including GCVW.
From the links provided, the GVWR includes the ability to carry water, and I don't do that.
You do not need to look at any stickers. Listen to your engine, it is trying to tell you something. If you want to ignore it and be unsafe then please don't come to Florida and drive down here. I don't want to be around when you wreck that mess.

SeilerBird said:
You do not need to look at any stickers. Listen to your engine, it is trying to tell you something. If you want to ignore it and be unsafe then please don't come to Florida and drive down here. I don't want to be around when you wreck that mess.

This is the reason I posted in the first place.  I could tell the car was under strain.
I'm not ignoring anything.  The trailer is parked and will be until other arrangements are complete.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizwood71
Back
Top Bottom