How Do I Reset The Panel, Lippert Electric Leveling System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVoorhis318

Hi Folks

I didn't have enough leveling blocks to get my 5th wheel completely level and the auto-level is kicking an error code RF Jack. I got all jacks raised electrically except the rears, they would budge so I raised them manually. I've relocated to much more level ground and I can't for the life of me reset this panel and delete the error code. HELP

Thanks

Rob

You need to tell us which system you have Lippert makes 3 or 4 different model series, each with different control electronics

I don’t have a pic of our panel at my convenience,but I believe ours resets by simultaneously pressing the two buttons on the bottom left side of the panel for a few seconds.

Rob,
I read your question about your problem the other day and remembered reading about my reset procedure.

I was in my rig doing maintenance today and took a few pictures from my owners manual for you.

This is for the "Lippert Level Up" system.
20211130_154554.jpg
20211130_154657.jpg
20211130_154705.jpg

This is the computer module I found mounted upper center of the generator compartment.
20211130_160336.jpg

My quick reference guide taped to the inside of my compartment door where my control panel is located.
20211130_160637.jpg

I hope this helps some....

Rob,
I read your question about your problem the other day and remembered reading about my reset procedure.

I was in my rig doing maintenance today and took a few pictures from my owners manual for you.

This is for the "Lippert Level Up" system.
View attachment 150422
View attachment 150423
View attachment 150424

This is the computer module I found mounted upper center of the generator compartment.
View attachment 150425

My quick reference guide taped to the inside of my compartment door where my control panel is located.
View attachment 150426

I hope this helps some....
Great stuff my friend, I got it!! Took a minute but I got it and this helped!! TY

Rob

Great đź‘Ť
You're very welcome.
Hopefully you'll get reset and leveling up again!

I felt fortunate to get all the paperwork for all systems when I bought my used 8 year old rig....

Back
Top Bottom