How I Purchased the Perfect RV - I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grashley, I haven't been on the forum for years. I was telling my wife about RV people, and she was a bit skeptical when I told her how they cared for total strangers they did not even know. My wife is using up all my bandwidth looking at every RV dealer in America. She has never spent the night in an RV, but she is already infected, and it's fun to watch.

Bob, I was talking about my trip to visit ya'll in Santa Fe just yesterday.  That must have been near on 20 years ago. There were so many friend and so many beautiful things to see, I wished I had paid more attention. I can still see the sunset over Los Alamos as if I were sitting there today.

Getting old with a bunch of RV buddies is like aging a fine wine. Just because our corks may get a little bit soggy, doesn't mean we can't still warm each other up inside. 

Meeting some friends in Branson this morning, so I need to get cracking. Guess what we are going to do while we are here. She already has a list of dealers we are going to visit.  ;D

God bless all the RV people everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom