How to dry your cat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom said:
Back in the 70's there was a report of a product liability suit against a microwave manufacturer. A lady decided to use the microwave to dry her cat. The poor cat exploded, the microwave caught fire, and the lady sued the manufacturer.

I bet she texts while she drives ::)

[quote author=seilerbird]... found the following tag on every dryer in the place.[/quote]

It doesn't say anything about removing kids or pets if you find them  ???

This is real, it is not Photoshopped.

Sure Tom  ;)

Tom said:
>This is real, it is not Photoshopped.

Sure Tom  ;)
I swear it on my mothers grave. I am not smart enough to think of anything that funny.

Luca1369 said:
Frank Zappa once remarked that the two most common things in the universe were hydrogen and stupidity...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity--and I'm not sure about the universe."
  -Albert Einstein

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
-Albert Einstein

-Don-

seilerbird said:
Nope no WD40. In fact I forgot to put a fabric softener sheet in with him and now the poor dude has static cling.

I prefer the tumble cycle myself, enhances the coat and makes them Extra soft :)

PancakeBill said:
On the serious side, check your dryer.  Friend of mine tossed in some sneakers to the dryer, not realizing the cat was in there.  You can figure the rest.  Sad but morbidly funny.   

His wife never again asked for help with the laundry.

Had that happen to a cat of mine... Now I double check the dryer  :'(

I guess the dryer is preferable to hanging the cat on the line to dry...

seilerbird said:
A few years ago I stopped at a laundromat somewhere in the mid-west and found the following tag on every dryer in the place. This is real, it is not Photoshopped.

Tom,
I'll bet that warning came right after a very sad event in which a child was killed in a laundromat dryer.  Seems he had been hiding in a dryer and the dryer was loaded with clothes and it was started. It has been years and years ago but it  stayed in my memory.  Ever notice how many warnings are posted  right after a TRAGEDY?

Betty,

You're so correct.  Here in the US it seems that the "bad event" has to occur, sometimes several times, before corrective action is taken. 

An example in Las Vegas is they started installing cameras to catch folks who run red lights and some people said it was an invasion of privacy so they backed down and took them out.

I sure hope the TSA keeps thorough security in place for those who fly. 

Back
Top Bottom