how to sell toad vehicle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shoppeman1

Hi all,
I had to sell my class A Winnie Vista because of a health problem.  I have a 2011 Manual transmission Hyundai Elantra Touring toad vehicle that I want to sell along with all the accessories that were used with the toad.  The toad has a blue ox faceplate, and I have the blue ox tow bar, an even brake brake system, the Rand McNally RV gps, drop down hitch and lots of other RV accessories and assorted stuff.  I don't know where to sell it?  Is there some sort of RV toad website for selling?  Any suggestions? Thanks for your assistance.
Alan in St. louis, MO

Put an ad in the For Sale section right on this site. It's free! Other RVing sites usually have them as well.

If you are an FMCA member, you can put a free ad in their magazine as well.

BTW, you may want to refer to it as a towed vehicle or a "toad" or a dinghy vehicle. The term "tow vehicle" is usually used to describe a vehicle used to tow things, e.g. a truck rigged for towing a trailer.

This thread is from back in April so I doubt the OP has the vehicle available. If you are looking for a tow ready vehicle I saw RVT.com has them listed http://www.rvt.com/rvsearchresults.php?&rvtype=Tow+Behind+Cars. I didn't really look that close at them so I cant comment on price or value I just happened to notice while I was "shopping" on the site. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasondenman
Back
Top Bottom