Howdy from Ky...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ky Dan

Hi,
been lurking for awhile but never really introduced myself...

2000 Winnebago Adventurer 35U..
We drag race and needed somewhere for our small children to be out of the heat, cold, sun or rain....
We bought it in October and only used it once before race season was over...
However it only took that one trip for us to realize how nice it is going to be!

A lot of information and good people.. thanks for the forum!

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Add your details to your signature in your profile in case you have any questions.

Lots of info in library and join in anytime.

Happy travels  :D

Howdy! Welcome to the forum.
In case you haven't found it yet as a lurker, there is a Winnie specific topic board you might be interested in.

Otherwise, enjoy the site. Many here to help you out.

Hey Dan,

Welcome to the Forum.

My main reason for my reply is to give you some advice on the other post that you made regarding a used trailer toad.

That post is in a section where either you placed it or one of the staff put it in.  The for sale or wanted section does not allow responses other than PM ( personal messages ) or emails if your profile supports that.

If you are just looking for someone that has a used one for sale then that section is fine as long as they send you a PM or email.  I do not think that there are many used trailer toads for sale in this forum.

I would make a couple of suggestions.  First I bet that you have visited the trailer toad website (trailertoad.com) and read about them.  I would recommend that you send an email or call Jok, (the owner of trailer toads) directly.  He sometimes has special deals on demos or inventory units.  He might even be in a better position to put you in contact with a used trailer toad.  I can't promise that but it is worth a call.

If you do want feedback on trailer toads you can start another thread in the general section and will get some responses.  You can also go to this link for detailed information about the write up I did on my trailer toad.

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,88123.msg800109.html#msg800109

You might also check on the racing forums for a used one as many of Jok's customers use them with Stacker trailers to haul race cars

Good Luck

I noticed you have a post in the wanted forum, but unfortunately there is no contact info in your post, and the rules don't allow for replies to wanted posts. I have a toad available for sale, I am in washington state though. you can email me at [email protected]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhoehn02
Back
Top Bottom