Howdy from Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

papag

A quick intro before I start snooping around for information and education on our first RV. We just purchased our new to us MH named "Ladybug" she's a 2004 Fleetwood Flair with 37,500 miles running the Ford V10 on the F53 chassis. We really like the floor plan no wasted space and is plenty big for us. Now that we sent our last child off to school (we have 4) we really need some ?us time?. She just needs some TLC and get it back on the road once some maintenance is finished. We look forward to learning a lot and meeting some great folks once we hit the road.

thanks memtb - love that part of the country and is on our bucket list  :)) :)

Welcome from just across the river (up the Eastex).  Sounds like a great lil motorhome.  Enjoy, and let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks edjunior - i'm not shy so i will be asking away almost ready to take maiden voyage  :))

edjunior said:
Welcome from just across the river (up the Eastex).  Sounds like a great lil motorhome.  Enjoy, and let us know if you have any questions.
  We lived near Cut and Shoot and are now full timing in Michigan and soon to leave for Florida. 37 years in Texas Retired now and loving it.

papag said:
A quick intro before I start snooping around for information and education on our first RV. We just purchased our new to us MH named "Ladybug" she's a 2004 Fleetwood Flair with 37,500 miles running the Ford V10 on the F53 chassis. We really like the floor plan no wasted space and is plenty big for us. Now that we sent our last child off to school (we have 4) we really need some ?us time?. She just needs some TLC and get it back on the road once some maintenance is finished. We look forward to learning a lot and meeting some great folks once we hit the road.
Howdy sounds like a good one. Happy travels...

William52 said:
  We lived near Cut and Shoot and are now full timing in Michigan and soon to leave for Florida. 37 years in Texas Retired now and loving it.

Very cool.  We're not far from Cut and Shoot.  Glad to see you enjoying the good life. 

Have been thru Cut and Shoot a few times, many years ago when I lived in Louisiana. Always liked east Texas, we?re supposed to go down there for a little hog hunting!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gregcss43
Back
Top Bottom