HWH 325-series jack system won't power on / slides normal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jomarex

One of the jacks came up by itself, and then I saw that one of the cats around here must've crawled up under the hood and tipped the lever on one of the solenoids. Went to turn the system on and retract all of them, and there's no lights at all, not when I push the "on" button, no lights in the circuit board.

I pulled out all the fuses I could see in the circuit board, and they seemed to look OK. Pushed on all the plugs, just in case.

Fortunately, the slides seem to be working normally. Flipped the other levers and brought the other jacks up.

I really don't understand electrical things. Hoping it's just some silly little thing I didn't see -- or maybe the whole system is destroyed because an animal flipped a solenoid lever????

Not positive on the 325 but releasing a manual solenoid should not have anything to do with your control panel not turning on that I can think of. If I recall the park brake needs to be set and ign key needs to be in acc or on position for the panel to turn on, is that what you were doing?
If you still have no jack operation because the pump assy is not running there is usually a large fuse (40a) down at the pump assy that is installed in an in-line fuse holder for the jack operation. If that fuse is bad the pump won?t run. The control panel gets power from the pump relay 12v terminal so not sure if a bad fuse would knock out your panel 12v also or not? Try starting the engine and see what works and what don?t.

Back
Top Bottom