HWH leveler and slide-out control acting weird

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GandLW

I have been experiencing some issues with the HWH system.  I will level my coach with no issue and then maybe two days later two of the leveling jacks will have retracted about an inch so that neither of them are making contact.  I have seen a similar issue with my slide out where I will retract the slide and a few days later it will be open about 1/2 an inch.  This last thing has only happened twice. 

Any ideas are very much appreciated.

Make  sure  that  your  hydraulic reservoir is  full  of  fluid,  then  activate  system in and  out  at  least  twice  to  ensure  that  all  lines  have  fluid in  them.    Also,  if  you  have  "T"  valves  on  each  system  make  sure  they  are  closed  tight.

Hello all, first time post on RVForum.  HWH brake light problem. a 2003 Rexhall Rexair HWH system with joystick control.  Brake light warning on, wont allow jacks or slide to function.  Worked for short time, then died. Then on then off again.  Now wont' go.  Help!  Slide is half way out won't retract. Brake on and In park. 

If things are moving on their own, hydraulic fluid is leaking internally somewhere.

The hydraulic pressure holding the jacks down is leaking off, and the springs pull the jack up a little. Same with the slide...hydraulic pressure holds it in place. If it moves, it indicates that the pressure is leaking off on one side of the hydraulic cylinder, allowing the pressure on the other side to move the slide.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob007
Back
Top Bottom