HWH Solenoid valves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you mean a Holiday Rambler Endeavor?
The easiest way to find it is have someone level the coach while you concentrate on listening for the pump motor running. That assembly can be anywhere the MH mfgr. chose to install the unit.
The 12V valve solenoids are mounted in a manifold attached to the pump/motor/reservoir assembly.
This is how to identify your model number.
It will look similar to this:
iu

Last edited:
No was going to call hwh tomorrow
Let us know how it turns out. The HWH techs sometimes take a day or two to return calls, but they are very helpful. Also, not sure where you are in MO, but if you aren't successful in self-repair, you're not too far from the HWH factory in eastern IA. We are about an hour away, so when we had our coach with HWH slides and jacks, I made a couple different visits there to have the slides and jacks repaired. They tend to be booked out a few months in advance, but once you get your unit in on the scheduled day, they are generally pretty quick on the turnaround.

Did the manual to which Gary linked prove useful? It has a very good troubleshooting tree. Yes there are 12V solenoids to convert 12V signals to hydraulic motion of each pair of jacks.

The HWH techs sometimes take a day or two to return calls
My experience was that the "return call" didn't happen for about 3 months.

Once I finally talked to the guy, the conversation was productive, and ultimately solved my problem. But, "a day or two"? No, that didn't happen.

There is another source of information. Paul Maddox/aka AZPete on irv2.com. He works full time for HWH and while he does not sell anything, freely offers his experience and advice to other RVers.
You can contact Paul (AZPETE) at [email protected], text or call him at 602-549-3638. He is a Commercial Member of irv2.com and has posted that his phone is always on, and if not answered, leave a message.

He has helped other on this forum and I am sure he can help you. It might take a few days, he also farms when not at the HWH factory.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheriRv
Back
Top Bottom