I have remodeled my Park Model Prowler and want to share pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! Beautiful work...we are in the midst of a similar renovation, but did not replace the hardware or many of the lights. Love what you did.

How did you paint the walls? Did you paint over the old wall covering? Looks very nice!

Scott  ;D

For those who want to refinish cabinets Gel Stain works awesome, about 2 or 3 coats (depending on your color) and then add about 3 coats of poly and it turns out amazing.  I have redone almost every piece of wood in my house with this stain, including vanities, dressers, entry stands, etc.  I went with a dark espresso look but they have all colors to use.  I used the general finishes Java.  No real work involved scrub with TSP, use a light brush to roughen a little and begin applying.

Just wanted to through that out there.

How do you see the pics and where did everyone go?  Usually, a new forum picks up after a dead one.

And anything on Park  models in here?

Very nice!  That was a lot of work.  Did you paint the bathroom sink or replace it?  And what did you do with the exterior Prowler decal?

BTW, is that a 3 bedroom or 4? ;)

Marti

I replaced the bathroom sink with a new rv sink. Was cheap off ebay and used a regular cheap 4" bathroom faucet. I removed the old prowler logo and I am lucky enough to own a 24" vinyl cutter so I downloaded a logo off the internet and pushed it through my vinyl cutter and applied it. I painted over the old lower stripes with Behr Marquee paint. It is supposed to repel water and debris. Small quart of each color did all the way around the trailer with plenty to spare. I just went crazy and did some more work ;D. I will post pics soon here. Our main bedroom is up front where the view of the lake is so we wanted to open it up to the living room area. I cut the bedroom door opening to 70" and put two sliding frosted glass doors in the opening. I used overhead sliders like barn doors. The frosted glass still gives privacy when needed but we can slide them all the way to the right and the room looks wide open out the front windows towards the lake!

http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/trextroy/library/

More pics more stuff done! Added the frosted glass sliding doors to bedroom 70" cutout. Trimmed opening floor out with transition strip from bamboo flooring to carpet in bedroom. Pics of the range and range top with stainless steel paint. Looks pretty good for paint and we have cooked on it with no discoloring.

Back
Top Bottom