I Love My Doctor!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

captsteve

On Thursday, My DW and I went to the Dr. for a checkup. While I was talking  to him, I told him to talk me out of trading my car. Well, he asked what I was driving, so I told him. Then he asked what Kind of car I was thinking about and I told him. He thought for a brief second and said that I definitely had to get the new car. My DW was a little miffed at that!

As we were leaving the Office the Doc brought us our Scripts, DW looked at hers and I looked at mine. The script on top of mine said " 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T" driven daily as needed. I chuckled at this and stuck it in my pocket.

We left the Dr's.office and DW asked where we were going, I told her to get our scrips filled. I drove straight to the Dodge Dealer! When I arrived I walked straight to the sales manager and handed him the script and asked him to fill it.

You should have seen the look on his face!

Anyway I now have a great new car and DW is not real happy with our DR!!!!!!

(BTW our Dr. is a friend and so is the sales manager)

Here is my ''first prescription filling'' after my wife Linda died unexpectedly.  My cousin (not a doctor) advised me that I needed a distraction and he knew I had the coin to get the distraction and it was safer than a strange woman and almost as much fun.    I took his advise and actually refilled the prescription three more times and I found the ''perfect woman'' to boot......
click on the link and see the car..........I will show you a pix of My Willa later.....

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af187/MRSEAJAY/34BENZ003.jpg
second refill
http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af187/MRSEAJAY/BENZANDTIFF.jpg
third refill  (this is getting expensive)  (this refill includes a nurse, My Willa,  to adminester all refills)
http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af187/MRSEAJAY/DSCF4082.jpg
(Yep, that was her birthday present.  She already had a vacume and a blender and lots of tupper wear)

God bless the Coast Guard for their work keeping the nation safe......

A friend's Mom had her doctor prescribe "3 ounces of whiskey nightly, as needed. Take with water and ice" after the assisted living facility staff took her bottle of spirits away from her. Now there is a doctor I could love!

During a hospital stay following surgery, I ran into a guy I knew from high school who happened to be a doctor at that hospital.

I was bored and on my way to visit the hospital library. He told me he'd leave me a prescription for some diamond jewelry to cover up the scar.

I searched my room high and low for that prescription but never did find it and never did see him again!  :mad:

-Roni

Gary RV Roamer said:
A friend's Mom had her doctor prescribe "3 ounces of whiskey nightly, as needed. Take with water and ice" after the assisted living facility staff took her bottle of spirits away from her. Now there is a doctor I could love!
My uncle Richie loved the sauce and in his declining years the doctor limited him to the 2 oz of whiskey per day.  Uncle Richie said he could live with that so long as he got his 2 oz per day.  Aunt Kathryn noticed that Uncle Richie always had a little ''buzz'' about all the time so she started ''sneaking a peek'' at Uncle Richie when it was time for him to have his ''daily sip''.  Mind you this was back in the winter of 1967 when she ''peeked in on him'' after she noticed that the whiskey was going down really rapidly.
Uncle Richie was setting on the side of the bed, glass and whiskey in hand, toasting the wall.  He had a tablet in his lap with dates written on the pages in the thick tablet and he was checking off the dates.......
''And this little drinkie-poo right here is for May 14th, 1981........''  ''CHECK''
Uncle Richie died a happy man..........  Aunt KATHRYN kept the pad......

Pray for our troops ...... everyday...... I do.....cj

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TessInBandon
Back
Top Bottom