I met someone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oldgator73 said:
I just can?t see eight folks living there. You might have to add a house onto your 5th wheel.  ;)
She and I live here and then her kids can live in her RV right across the street. ;D There is a trailer for rent right next door to me if we need more space.

SeilerBird said:
She and I live here and then her kids can live in her RV right across the street. ;D There is a trailer for rent right next door to me if we need more space.

Holy cow! One family taking up the whole park. As the kids get older and get married you can just buy more units in the park.

Oldgator73 said:
Holy cow! One family taking up the whole park. As the kids get older and get married you can just buy more units in the park.
This is a large park. Must have 500 spaces here. I don't think we will fill it up.

Congratulations Amanda - both on your new man and on the post.  In three days you have managed to accumulate 110 replies to your original post and about 2/3rds of them are from old men interested in your love life....LOL.  One old codger is even trying to entice you to escape to his digs in Florida but beware as his RV doesn't move so you would be stuck in Florida forever.  Of course I am just teasing but it is fun to read something other than a lot of techincal jargon on the Forum.

Bill

Oh Dear Tom you have not thought this though.........

No doubt that the picture in her profile portrays a attractive woman. But remember Tom looks can be deceiving. Behind those pretty eyes lurks a evil woman...AH but you don't believe me....So I will have to point out a few things.

If you will recall she has been though a lot with her EX. and she check the obit's everyday for some happy news. I submit to you that this is not the actions of a normal person.

She also speaks of her 6 "Well Behaved" kids. Did anyone happened to noticed that 4 of those kids are teenagers and the other 2 are preteens. Now i ask anyone that has raised teens is this even possible to have 4 well behaved teens....Well maybe if we include a mean, evil, dominating Mother.

I will give you a look into your future Tom...But look carefully Tom...That's not a Gravy ladle....It's a weapon. ;D

Attachments

• Amada and Tom.jpg
    Amada and Tom.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 41
Idk how to do more than one quote in a post so I'll answer in the quote in parts.
Gizmo100 said:
No doubt that the picture in her profile portrays a attractive woman.

Thank you! I assure you I'm very average.
Behind those pretty eyes lurks a evil woman...AH but you don't believe me....

I think I need to clear things up and squelch any rumors, I NEVER claimed to be nice! Lol there is NO false advertising here!

If you will recall she has been though a lot with her EX. and she check the obit's everyday for some happy news. I submit to you that this is not the actions of a normal person.

Not only have I never professed to be nice, I've also never claimed to be normal, I'm the first to admit there is nothing normal about me lol. True story, when I adopted my kids, I had to get a full mental health evaluation. I laughed when they told me. I said, I'm adopting a sibling group of 6 kids whom I've never met, can't we just agree I'm crazy and skip the evaluation?

She also speaks of her 6 "Well Behaved" kids. Did anyone happened to noticed that 4 of those kids are teenagers and the other 2 are preteens. Now i ask anyone that has raised teens is this even possible to have 4 well behaved teens....Well maybe if we include a mean, evil, dominating Mother.

They are 6 awesome teenagers, but it's true, they didn't get that way by me being a pushover lol, I had high expectations and consequences were and are always a part of life. With freedom comes responsibility and sometimes they had to learn the hard way.

I will give you a look into your future Tom...But look carefully Tom...That's not a Gravy ladle....It's a weapon. ;D

love it! Lol, but being as evil as I am, my look is far more effective than any weapon!

OMG!!!  Not the LOOK!  Oh no.  I have suffered that many times and know what it is.

Also know about the FFLF.  (Female fun limitation factor.)

Seriously Amanda, you sound like a nice lady.  Hang in there.

Amanda, all you do to do multiple quotes is to do your first quote then scroll down the page and you will see all the previous messages,  on the right side of the page above each message you will see "insert Quote"  just click on each one you want to add...  :)

Oh by the way guys dont forget that amanda (like most girls) keeps the ultimate weapon safely in her pocket and willing to use it at any time...  the ultimate weapon is when they say "whatever"  lol

durangod said:
Oh by the way guys dont forget that amanda (like most girls) keeps the ultimate weapon safely in her pocket and willing to use it at any time...  the ultimate weapon is when they say "whatever"  lol

And don't forget FINE.....And let us not forget the confusing one.....Just do what you want...Your pretty much dead if you do anything..

durangod said:
Amanda, all you do to do multiple quotes is to do your first quote then scroll down the page and you will see all the previous messages,  on the right side of the page above each message you will see "insert Quote"  just click on each one you want to add...  :)
That won't work. All the messages quoted were part of the same message.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cory5999
Back
Top Bottom